Lipoelastic KPress Hook and Loop Fastener Compression Garment 2 Panel Binder 24c
When to use the FM Velcro fastener garment?
- Recommended for use after facial surgeries such as facelifts, facial rejuvenation, facial reconstruction, otoplasty (ear surgery), neck lifts and liposuction of the chin, as well as for facial implant surgeries such as chin implants, chin augmentation and cheekbone surgery.
- natural, black
- FM Velcro fastener compression face mask covers areas from top of the head down to mid-neck area, with one Velcro fastener located at the nape adjusting compression in the lower part of the garment.
- The cheek area is reinforced with double lined fabric for an optimal compression
- The facial garment has Velcro fastenings at the nape
- CLASSIC material - made exclusively for LIPOELASTIC® brand
- The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.)
- Material composition: 72 % POLYAMIDE, 28 % ELASTANE
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.