Lipoelastic MTmL Variant Post Surgical Compression Vest
When to use MTmL Variant compression garment?
- Recommended to use after gynecomastia (male breast reduction), abdominal plastic surgery, back and flanks liposuction
- natural, black
- Sleeveless post-operative male vest is highly suitable after gynecomastia (male breast reduction), abdominal plastic surgery, and back liposuction
- Compared to MTm Variant, the MTmL Variant bandage is 10 cm longer
- The compression garment ends at hips with a soft hem preventing the garment from chafing or rolling up
- Adjustable front fastening with three rows of hooks and eyes to increase compression as swelling subsides
- Adjustable front fastening with three rows of hooks and eyes at the front of the garment
- Increased adjustability of compression in individual parts as needed
- The vest can be completely opened
• CLASSIC material - made exclusively for the brand LIPOELASTIC®
• The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex)
• Material composition: 72 % POLYAMIDE, 28 % ELASTANE
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.