Lipoelastic AP Variant 3/4 Sleeve Post Surgical Garment
When to use AP Variant garment?
- Recommended to use after arm surgery, arm lifts (brachioplasty), arms liposuction or armpit surgery
- natural, black
- Compression post-operative arm sleeve garment with three-quarter sleeves has adjustable fastening with three rows of hooks to the front. Suitable after arm surgery, arm lifts (brachioplasty), arm liposuction or armpit surgery
- The closure is located at the front part above breast/chest
- The garment covers the entire area of upper arms, underarms, shoulders, and upper back
- The sleeves are finished with a delicate lace trim preventing them from chafing or rolling up
- AP Variant offers special padding foam in armpit to prevent any discomfort in this area
- Adjustable front fastening with three rows of hooks and eyes above breast/chest
- Fastening is underlain with a special lightweight material to avoid skin irritation
- CLASSIC material - made exclusively for LIPOELASTIC® brand
- The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.)
- Material composition: 72 % POLYAMIDE, 22 % ELASTANE, 3 % COTTON, 3 % POLYURETHANE
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.