Lipoelastic AP Variant 3/4 Sleeve Post Surgical Garment
When to use AP Variant garment?
- Recommended to use after arm surgery, arm lifts (brachioplasty), arms liposuction or armpit surgery
- natural, black
- Compression post-operative arm sleeve garment with three-quarter sleeves has adjustable fastening with three rows of hooks to the front. Suitable after arm surgery, arm lifts (brachioplasty), arm liposuction or armpit surgery
- The closure is located at the front part above breast/chest
- The garment covers the entire area of upper arms, underarms, shoulders, and upper back
- The sleeves are finished with a delicate lace trim preventing them from chafing or roll