Lipoelastic KPG Velcro Fastener 2 Panel Binder
When to use the KPG garment?
- It is used in both the first and the second phase of recovery after surgery, as recommended by your plastic surgeon.
- The belt is designed for both men and women. Men use it after a plastic surgery called gynecomastia. Women use KPG after gynaecological surgery for compression in the lower abdomen.
- TIP: Abdominal belts may be worn alone. However, it is recommended to combine them with a post-operative compression bandage for greater comfort and to ensure maximum results. In that case, the belt is worn over the bandage.
- Compression belt suitable for gynecomastia in men or gynaecological interventions in women.
- The belt ensures maximum compression in the areas where it Is used.
- Velcro fastening
- Front fastening with separated Velcro fasteners
- There is one belt height to choose from: 16 cm
- Breathable and stretchy, yet flexible material