Lipoelastic PU Headband With Velcro Fastener Post Surgical Compression Garment
When to use PU Velcro fastener garment?
- Recommended to use after ear plastic surgery (i.e. otoplasty, also known as ear correction surgery or ear pinning cosmetic surgery (pinnaplasty)
- natural, black
- Post-operative compression headband covering ears is suitable after ear plastic surgery (i.e. otoplasty, also known as ear correction surgery or ear pinning cosmetic surgery (pinnaplasty)
- The compression of the garment is adjustable by a Velcro fastener at the nape
- The compression of the garments is adjustable by a Velcro fastener at the nape
- CLASSIC material - made exclusively for LIPOELASTIC® brand
- The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.)
- Material composition: 72 % POLYAMIDE, 28 % ELASTANE
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.