Lipoelastic TD Comfort Post Surgical Compression Garment
When to use TD Comfort garment?
- Recommended to use in the initial post-operative stage after liposuction of lower tummy, buttocks, pelvic area, hips, thighs and knees
- Suitable also for all vaser lipo procedures in areas mentioned above
- natural, black
- Female compression post-operative garment with ¾ pants is suitable after liposuction of buttocks, hips, thighs or knees. Suitable also for vaser lipo
- The compression garment is finished with a narrow hem around waist
- The area of lower abdomen and outer part of thighs is reinforced with double lined fabric for an optimal compression in these areas
- The legs extend to just below knees and are finished with a soft lace hem, so the garment never rolls up or squeezes
- Zippers are on both sides for easier dressing
- There is a hygienic opening in crotch for all day comfort, easy use of bathroom; own underwear can be worn on the outside of the garment
- Both sides have a zipper underlain with a row of hooks and eyes for easier dressing
- CLASSIC material - made exclusively for LIPOELASTIC® brand
- The material has been awarded Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex)
- Material composition: 72 % POLYAMIDE, 28 % ELASTANE
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.